THE LARGEST STOCK OF ZEAGLE PRODUCTS ANYWHERE! WE'LL SHIP TODAY - EVEN INTERNATIONALLY!
Zeagle Express is a factory authorized online SCUBA dive gear equipment dealer, offering full factory warranties on all SCUBA gear and dive equipment. Located just four miles from the Zeagle Systems, Inc. production facility, Zeagle Express is supported by Aquatic Adventures of Florida in Zephyrhills Florida.
Zeagle Systems pioneered the practical weight-integrated buoyancy system and has more experience designing and manufacturing weight-integrated systems than any other company. For over twenty years, Zeagle Systems has developed buoyancy systems for the casual recreational diver, the technical diver and for the most specialized military applications.
Aquatic Adventures is a full SCUBA facility that has been around for over twenty-five years, working with Zeagle Systems and providing quality dive certification and equipment sales in Tampa, Florida. Our staff of certified dive instructors are avid dive enthusiasts 12 months of the year. This is a year-round business dealing with all types of diving in Florida. From recreational diving to technical diving, our staff has the expertise you are looking for. Our team is committed to you for sales, service and SCUBA training.
Zeagle Express specializes in:
Zeagle Online Equipment Sales and Service
Scuba Diving Training
Travel Trips From Recreational to Technical Diving
Information About Zeagle Express
•With twenty years of dive equipment experience at our facility in Zephyrhills, Florida, Zeagle Express stands behind every product we sell.
• Zeagle Express has professional staff and dive instructors who dive 12 months a year, and are totally committed to you the customer and our students.
• Zeagle Express and Aquatic Adventures work together or offer full-service on all brand names. All repair technicians are dive instructors working at our facility and are experienced in all types of dive equipment and teaching. We know your equipment!
• Zeagle Express and Aquatic Adventures now offer you a trade in program. Ready to step up with different or better equipment? Our trade-in program buys your used dive equipment to make it worth your time to purchase new or other used gear.
• Zeagle Express is always adding new lines of dive gear
About Rick Murcar
PADI MSDT 205070, SDI TDI 6838,
NACD I-152, DAN 6285
This Canadian born Florida resident started diving in 1976 in the cold waters of the Great White North. True to his heritage his first open water dive was in December of that year through a hole in the ice. An instructor since 1996, Rick teaches classes for PADI, SDI, TDI, NACD and DAN, he uses his extensive experience in all of his teachings from training Open Water Divers to Fully Certified Cave divers.
Rick's diverse scope of diving experience, ranges from basic recreational to full technical and limited commercial diving. If Rick doesn't do it yet he's learning how. Rick will teach you basic skills to some more advanced techniques depending on your personal goals.
- Some of Rick's non-diving certifications to instruct:
- PADI Emergency First Responder
- SDI CPROX
- National Safety Council CPR and First Aid and AED
- Divers Alert Network Oxygen Provider
- Other instruction certifications
- Enriched Air Nitrox
- Advanced Nitrox
- Decompression Procedures
- Wreck Diver
- Underwater Search, Rescue and Recovery
- Dry Suit
- Underwater Navigation
- Deep Diver
- Ice Diver
- Special Interests and Skills
- Law Enforcement and Public Safety Diver Volunteer
- Current President and one time Vice-Presidnet and Membership Chair of the NACD
- Ministry of Natural Resources Underwater Researcher
- Dive Physiology Research Diver
- Save Ontario Shipwrecks - Supporter
- Divers Alert Network Supporter
- International Underwater Cave Rescue and Recovery (IUCRR)-Volunteer
- Factory Certified Equipment Service Technician
Biography: Diana Murcar
PADI OWSD to Rescue Diver, CPR ad AED, Divemaster (Trainee)
They say behind any successful man is a woman and Diana is no exception. She often works behind the scenes where and when possible. No small accomplishment given her busy daily personal routine
Scuba diving became a pivotal aspect of Diana's life when she married Rick. Having completed open water certification in February 2001, she soon advanced to higher certification levels
Underwater videography and photography are of a special interest to Diana. She is a professional educator who has been teaching since 1987 following her graduation with a Bachelor's of Fine Arts from Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio. She received a Masters Degree in Education from Saint Leo University, Saint Leo, Florida in 2001.
Consider this unique experience, a marriage where both the husband and the wife encourage one another to pursue their unique gifts and interests. Diana feels she is blessed that her husband's vocation is scuba, a sport he loves to participate in and share with others. He is also her staunchest supporter in encouraging her to pursue the sport of scuba and her talents as an artist. In December of 2001, Rick surprised her by renovating one of the largest rooms in their home into an art studio. Later he built a 1250 sq ft studio. If Diana isn't scuba diving she is in her studio perfecting her talents as a visual artist. Portraits are her specialty as they pose a unique challenge at every opportunity. This is an area where God has blessed her. If you were to ask her why a portrait rather than a photograph the reply would be "Portraits portray a beauty that cannot be caught on photo paper", unless it is a photo of one of her portraits . This art form gives her many opportunities to seek God and ask him to show her the beauty he sees in the person she is painting. The art works on the Genesis Diving Institute's website (Genesis Diving Institute) the FROG Logo and the MO-Diver Character are her original works. If you are interested in purchasing prints of the work or to commission a portrait for yourself or someone special in your life, please contact Diana at Aquatic Adventures of Florida.